Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

R is for Rotorua! T is for Taupo

Life is a routine when its just us 3. Its a well oiled machine which runs without a hitch most of the times. But the moment the equation has more people, the well oiled machine shows its many hitches. Those hitches are blatantly apparent and needn't be spoken out loud about and sometimes really embarrassing.
So yes those hitches made me quit the A-Z challenge at M. But then among all chaos , I did have a vacation in the amazing Rotorua-Taupo.
So I will post my R as Rotorua and T is Taupo. Rotorua and Taupo are the great lakes in the Bay of Plenty region in North Island of Newzealand. Both are known for their geothermal activities and have a lot of geysers. Lake Taupo lies in the Caldera created by a super-volcanic eruption.

Here are some pictures of our vacation in the wonder lakes:

Lake Taupo

Me on a 'Luge'

My friend the Rainbow

Huka Falls


The steamy geysers
























This is my entry to the #AtoZChallenge 2014. I am having loads of fun reminiscing about my favorite places in the world (among-st the very few that I have visited!) . If you want to check out the whole list I will cover through the month, check out my theme post.

1 comment:

  1. Well this is beautiful and it looks like you had a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete

Key down what you feel , good or bad :) I love reading it