Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gadget Friendly Bachchans!

So here I am trying my level best to harp my tiny little harpoon about how less than 2 year olds shouldn't be exposed to technology and blah,blah! - I read this by none other than Amitabh Bachchan:

"Aaradhya turns on the iPad to her favorite nursery rhythms programme all by herself... picks up remotes wherever she can see one and points it to the TV in a pretense to put it on," Amitabh wrote on his blog.
"What a fantastic generation of our world and what a pity we shall never be there to see it evolve into a world that shall be governed and controlled by little kids and their deep accumen at the cyber," added the 70-year-old veteran.

Sigh! I cant beat that! I guess mine will be the only kid in this generation who doesnt know how to operate an IPad or tune in to her own favorite program! Poor deprived girl of mine :D

4 comments:

  1. Okay..trying hard not be judgemental all I'll say 'to each his own'. Let Aradhya play with the ipad, meanwhile you introduce your little one to other stuff - how about flowers and butterflies for a start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sia, dont worry, mine too knows nothing about gadget :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess to each his own, everyone knows the pros and cons of introducing their little ones to gadgets. I guess my 2 year old is the only one (in that age group) who hates the tab, prefers her books and blocks :-). Gadgets for her are couple of minutes of Television or YouTube a day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:30 PM

    I would rather have a kid play outside than master technology (there is always time for that)

    ReplyDelete

Key down what you feel , good or bad :) I love reading it