Pages

Monday, December 03, 2012

My Nephew 3rd December 2012

From the time of my birth to about 27 years, I was the youngest in the family. I was the ruling princess even though I never thought so and grumbled that I wasnt pampered enough and no one ever listened to me. My kingdom was small consisting of mom ,dad and my elder brother. My brother is 8 years elder to me and that is a generation in kid's terms. So he also behaved like a dad sometimes.

When he started earning, it meant double the spoils for me :) That was my life revolving around me. Then my brother got married and everybody thought the world will shift a bit atleast. Nopes I got the world's best Sister-In-Law and she removed the In-Law part very quickly from the relationship. So I added a member to my kingdom happily :D

Then came the King on a cold December morning. Far away though he was born in America, I knew when I heard a gurgle through the mobile speaker , my reign had ended and I was happy to relinquish the throne to the little King.

Then he came,travelling 9000 miles at a tender 2 months to my wedding. I was so glad and really grateful. There wouldnt be a wedding without him. When I said this, the Brother felt bad but now that little guy took over precedence. His dad could stand in line.

Here's wishing many Happy Returns of the Day to my King and my Vannu ! Mwaaah! You are a silly boiii.

My King with his dad!

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:19 PM

    wishing him happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies are so precious and I understand how the throne sent forth a new occupant. Wishes to the lil boiiii :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... that's a sweet post! Happy Bday to your nephew...I blogged on my bro too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can never mind relinquishing that special position to a new bundle of joy :). Happy aunthood !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to the little King!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday to d cute vannu... show us more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jsut posted by niece's pics.. these little ones are such darlings na!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing him a wonderful birthday. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday King :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never had the privilege of feeling like the queen :( Being one of the "Elder" generation has always been tough. But I love the generation that came next more. They were more carefree. I can sense the same in your post. Be the same

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much for wishing my nephew!
    @Swati I 'll post more pics soon.. I have a month of non-stop blogging .. so pics will be my salvage sooner than later :D

    @Pallavi Being the youngest has its cons too. When finally we have to grow up its like 'Zor ka Zhatka'

    ReplyDelete

Key down what you feel , good or bad :) I love reading it