Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 28-Ugh! What do I write about? Trail of lights

I wish I knew. I cant even take up a tag because I don't feel like.. But I don't want to miss a day in the marathon .. So here goes nothing.

We went to Ramoji Film Studios on the Christmas day . Its kind of ritual to take anybody who visits us to this place due to the lack of places to visit in Hyderabad. It was so crowded.  I think everybody in Hyderabad turned up to the place due to the same reasons.

But the lighting they did was amazing. It was fun to watch in the chilly night.


It was really more amazing to view the lights at night than these pictures tell. Also it was so cold that all we could do was watch with chattering teeth.













6 comments:

  1. It really looks nice with all that jintaak light :D I would not ask you to take me there when I come to Hyd in Feb. But would love to meet you for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to meet you too :D

      Delete
  2. shya...I never made it to Ramoji while at Hyd..:-( lighting is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come come .. I ll take you there.

      Delete
  3. wow this looooks soo beautiful. wish i could see that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make a plan and come to see :D

      Delete

Key down what you feel , good or bad :) I love reading it