I guess from 2007 to now .. life was so hectic.. 'Why arent you blogging any more?' Answer was like 'Hello who has the time to sit,let alone blog!' or be a smartass and say 'blogging is for the housewives who have all the time in the world!;)'
Well the clock has ticked and the Gods said 'Tathastu' .. I am a housewife now or yes the fancier and the more appropriate way to put it 'SAHM' .. I am sorry and feel stupid for thinking SAHMs have all the time in the world... wow I would kill for an extra hour to myself!
Lets start with a lil intro .. I am Sia .. used to live and work in Mumbai.. before hubby got a job in Hyderabad and we shifted here.. My parents came to live with me when i concieved and were there with me till recently. Now well like all good things end.. they are leaving back for US and I have quit work to take care of my 11 month old lil girl girl.
love her. Period. But I have been working all my life ( err.. from 18 years of age,.. is life aint it?) I just freshly resigned and am dreading sitting alone and eating my brains out.. I know I have my baby for company and I feel awful to feel this way.. But :(
I have in the past few days read a few awesome blogs from the really awesome SAHMs out there and I am going to bombard them with questions.. Please be kind enough to help me settle into being a good mother that my baby deserves and not be the cribbing bitch i am currently :P
1) How is the schedule like for a SAHM in India or in Hyderabad specifically? How do you girls
satisfy your intelectual needs?
2) How do you keep your lil ones happy and entertained while you maintain/clean/cook etc;?
3) Do you have maids to help out with the baby?
4) are there any mommy meets in Hyderabad where some new and old moms meet with there kids?
5) Where all do you take your babies to ? (i.e kid friendly places in Hyderabad?)
I do have more questions but please( pretty please) do comment in and then I can have a direction to start out with and have more questions as I go on.