Pages

Monday, April 07, 2014

F is for Falls... The Water kind :)

So F was tough for me. I went with Frankfurt in my theme but then I didn't have many images from there and ones I had were washed out.

Therefore, F is for Falls, the waterfalls That I have been to so far.
1) Ethipothala Falls ,NagarjunaSagar, India
is a high river cascade on a tribuatary of River Krishna.

 
my two loves at the fall!
















2) Rainbow Falls,Keri Keri,Newzealand :
Single Drop waterfall on the River Keri Keri in the Northlands.
 3) Niagara Falls:
The picture below is from the American side of the falls, specifically the American Waterfall. The Canadian side of the falls should be on my bucket list.

 5) Waterfalls,Ooty
This is I think Pykara but its been so long, that I don't remember :( I really need to index and title places I go,considering the real bad memory I have.


This is my entry to the #AtoZChallenge 2014. I am having loads of fun reminiscing about my favorite places in the world (among-st the very few that I have visited!) . If you want to check out the whole list I will cover through the month, check out my theme post.

5 comments:

  1. Stopping over from the A to Z Challenge. I went to school in Buffalo, so happy to see Niagara Falls represented here - they sure are beautiful falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waterfalls are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures - waterfalls are amazing. Where is Pykara?

    Jemima
    #TeamDamyanti
    Blogging from Alpha to Zulu in April

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love waterfalls-It seems so majestic and serene. I live close to Niagara Falls and go when I can. Funny to say but when one lives close by you don't think of it much. I have been numerous times on the Maid of the Mist-always fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely waterfall pics, Sirisha! I still recall my visit to Niagara :)

    ReplyDelete

Key down what you feel , good or bad :) I love reading it