Pages

Saturday, April 05, 2014

E is for Eluru! Its not always about Exotic Locales

There are certain people who make life more special. You always have your parents and siblings to make you feel wanted. But apart from this inner circle, when you have people who make you feel so good and wanted, you literally feel blessed.
This is my family after my own family and they live in Eluru, Andhra, India. This is a small town/city along the
coast of Lake Kolleru and is in Western Godhavari District. These people make Eluru special and E could signify no other place for me.
Here are a few interesting places around Eluru:
1) Dwarka Tirumala Temple:
Dwarka Tirumala Temple



2) Kolleru Lake: Fresh Water Lake. This is a dying lake again thanks to selfish humans who dug up
fish tanks as they wished.




And here are the people who mean the world to me!

This is my entry to the #AtoZChallenge 2014. I am having loads of fun reminiscing about my favorite places in the world (among-st the very few that I have visited!) . If you want to check out the whole list I will cover through the month, check out my theme post.

4 comments:

  1. to me this is exotic and such beautiful temples. Isn't it nice to feel beauty from the people you love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that place looks beautiful. Seems very exotic to me, over here in the U.S. But I definitely agree it's the people that make a place more meaningful. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:23 AM

    Beautiful pictures and such a nice story about friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iam also from Eluru, stayed there for 21 years of my life and have great memories too.. Nice that you brought those memories back Sireesha.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Key down what you feel , good or bad :) I love reading it