Pages

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Addiction!

My last one was Grey's Anatomy. Now its Gossip Girl, very much to my husband's dismay though. He thinks my taste has degraded down notches. :D . I am on Season 2. Its senseless and sordid , come to think of it. But somehow I am hooked and I cannot seem to stop. I have to finish it and then I can also say how bad it really is ;)
I am too caught up with the upper east siders Teen Drama. Or as the gossip girl says , "Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite"

As I said, I dont think I will never grow old for some teen drama. Thats my current addiction :D


2 comments:

  1. Lol seriously Gossip girl over Grey's!! You have got to be kidding :) I want to get back to watching Grey's, left it somewhere around season 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working through Criminal Minds myself :)

    Sarah Allen
    (From Sarah, With Joy)

    ReplyDelete

Key down what you feel , good or bad :) I love reading it