Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thirst

I still think twice before before drinking directly from the taps. I still give the child botted water. I am still looking for a filter to put up on the tap , just to feel at ease. I have read many national reports here, that water is as pure as it can get but an age-old habit needs to be satiated. Drinking out of a tap doesnt do anything to my thirst :D

Talking of thirst, there is water everywhere today in Auckland. It is raining cats and dogs as it does most of the days. I have also been given an idea of how cold,cold here will actually be. Brrrrrr!


7 comments:

  1. Ha ha. It is totally safe to drink tap water there. So go on and do it :) And all the best for the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I faced the same thing when I was at South Africa. I was asked to cook with the tap water. Man what nightmares I had for a week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to start drinking water from the tap if required, as where I stay, its supposed to be soft water, and for human consumption. Nevertheless, habits die hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...it felt strange for me as well...but I miss that in India. How nice it was to drink from a tap...anywhere...ah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember this feeling when I went to Germany the first time. I used to have a lot of hesitation the first few days whenever I drank from the tap. I think in a few weeks, you'll wonder what the worry was all about :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaah i love drinking from the taps... i think it will only better my immunity :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. He he he....

    I face the same problem.Drinking from tap feels so uncomfortable and so to satisfy my thirst I bought a jug which filters water.

    ReplyDelete

Key down what you feel , good or bad :) I love reading it