1. Buy a house!
2. Get the toddler potty-trained and settled into full time preschool.
3. Join back to full time work.
4. Go to a grocery store alone once at least. ( Yup Never done that! Going to Change :|)
5. Read at-least 1 book a week.
6. Go to Texas to my brother's for a long vacay with the kids.
7. Visit all 7 continents. I have just 3/7.
8. Watch a live concert from front row [ Wouldn't mind if it was ColdPlay!]
9. Go on a vacation without any gadgets (phones,pods,laptops,etc;) to a beach front and just watch the waves.
10.Redo my wedding in a white gown ( This will only happen if I change my husband, he doesn't even agree to it even its just for imagination!)
11. Participate in a flash mob.
12. See a stripper in a strip club [I almost did, but I chickened out a couple of years back :P]
13. Want to take my husband to the above club with me and see his reactions :P
14. Fire my maid and have energy to do it all!
15. Take the Toddler to Disneyland ( mumma went , no fair that she doesnt get to go)
16. Take Spouse to Vegas ( Again wifey went , no fair he doesn't get to go )
17. Get the toddler interested in some form of musical instrument and learn it,eventually.
18. Learn to belly dance ( I have a belly alright! :p)
19. Go at-least on one date night a month with spouse.
20. Learn another language. I have just 6 in my reportoire.
Now that I have made this list. I'll keep editing it as I tick off things done and surely keep adding to my bucket list as I grow. This was fun. Now I am eager to read your bucket list. Tell me. Tell me.