Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

T is for Throat Infection and TerribleTwos

 T for me is for the double whammy that has hit me.. Throat Infection which has almost rendered me speechless and a toddler in Terrible Twos who doesnt stop getting into trouble.



T is for Tiring is what I feel Today! Still the Toddler has no way of understanding what mommy is feeling. So she is her usual self and that is a lot to handle.

T is for Television which I thought will help me distracting the Toddler. But the toddler doesn't see T.V that much , so after 10 minutes its back to 'Mommy Lets Do Something'

T is for Temperature which I have got. Not a good sign as I have a whole big day to go before daddy gets home.

This quote is So true currently :
"A two-year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it.”-Jerry Seinfield

Do visit other  such post on ABC Wednesday





4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I do hope you feel better soon...I remember those days when you had to keep going no matter what.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my eight year old was up in the middle of the night with a stomachache. I'M TIRED, too!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Your day certainly has not been restful. Hope you feel better soon so you can cope with that active, but perfectly normal two-year-old! Kate, ABC TEAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha!! what an apt description for the twos ...
    but you know what - it really isn't all uphill from there - believe me.... have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Key down what you feel , good or bad :) I love reading it