Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Best thing in life is…


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda


             You. And you . And you over there. And yes, you too. Ofcourse, you definitely.All of you actually. 
Even the You who dont call me anymore or the You who thinks I have forgotten them. Its You who make me , Me. Each one of you. 

Without you, will I ever be me? 
I entered this world because of You, So you undoubtedly are the best in my life. 
You showed me how to walk, to eat, to speak and to live. So you are the best in my life.

I am a good person cause you made me think so. So you are the best in my life.
You fought me with me, you protected me, you ate my Rakhi chocalates that you gave me.. Still you are the best in my life.

You showed me friends are family away from family. So you are the best thing in my life. 
You showed me how to have fun , how to deal with a heartbreak, how to gossip. So you are the best in my life.

I know there can be Love and Lust because you made me fall me for you . So you are the best thing in my life
You showed me how to love, cherish and experience togetherness. So you are the best thing in my life.

I experienced the maximum pain and maximum happiness all at the same time when you came in. So you are the best in my life.
You showed me I can be a mother and be selfless like I've never been. So you are the best thing in my life. 

All of you. I need you all,, I need you to be the best in my life forever... 


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

1 comment:

Key down what you feel , good or bad :) I love reading it