Saturday, March 09, 2013

My Liebster Award! Yippieee!

Meerah and Falak are so kind and generous to have thought of me for this award..Yippiee!  I feel so  so happy! Trust me, I havent had an inkling of good news for a while and this was like oasis for me. Yes the hanging period of life still continues. That also explains the crazy delay of responding to this award. Sowwieee :(


Isnt the prettiest looking award?
Coming to the Liebster Award:
 
Liebster is a German word which means kindest, dearest, beloved, cute, endearing... This award is given to new or promising bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  it is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category.

RULES:
  • Tell 11 Random facts about yourself
  • Answer the questions the nominator has asked in their post
  • Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate
  • Nominate 11 bloggers whose blogs you read frequently and who have less than 200 followers.
  • Inform the nominee by commenting on one of their posts.
  • No tag back
11 Random things about me:
  1. I eat like a cow when I am stressed. [ So yes! lately I have put on 5 kgs :( ] 
  2. I am an aquarian and hence totally eccentric.
  3. I am obsessive about cleanliness lately , more and more as I age.
  4. I love reading but I cant read when I am stressed.
  5. I have no clue about parenting but doing so since 2 years now :D
  6. I have more degrees than I can put to use.
  7. I absolutely sucked at Math in school but ended up never opting out of it. I regret taking math all the way till P.G. Still get nightmares about it.
  8. I love to do calligraphy and doodling. ( I need to do more posts about these)
  9. I still prioritize my mother over anyone else, even my own daughter.
  10. I love chocolates,coffee and chats. But not together!
  11. 11 is my birthday day!
 11 questions for my nominated bloggers: ( Falak's)
  1. If you can get to live a famous person's life for one day, who would it be and why?  Princess Diana. I feel she lived a real challenging life and I always wanted to what royalty feels like. 
  2. What has the best blog post you have written (per you) and why do you think so? Wow! I get the bragging rights? I think its a letter to my daughter about how I met her father because its straight from the heart.
  3. What is the worst blogging mistake you have done and why do you think so? Never being consistent enough with frequency or topics.
  4. 1 book/movie charecter you would love to become for your life? I would love to be Howard Roark from Fountainhead. Go figure!
  5. If you get to do just 1 thing for yourself in 2013 what would you do? Go on a vacation alone!
  6. What’s the one food you’d wish to eat all the time and never get bored of? do not think about calories Indian Chinese. I can never get bored of it.
  7. When you were younger what did you want to become? What are your views about that profession now. I wanted to become a doctor. In retrospection, I would have made a real bad one.
  8. What was your favorite fairy-tale as a kid? Why? Do you still like it as much? I loved Cinderalla. I feel it is unrealistic but thats what dreams should be like. Nothing like reality.
  9. What is the strangest thing about you? I change my mind every 2 seconds.
  10. What is your funniest childhood memory? I once ran away from home. But chickened out in an hour. But the funniest or the saddest part is no one in family realised I ran away until I told them! They thought I was at my friend's place as usual.Grrrr!
  11. One person who has influenced you as a blogger. Hmm It would be two : Mad momma and Rohini 

Now for my 11 questions (Meerah's)
  1.     What is your fave song? Why? (You can choose to link the YouTube video of it if you love it lots).
  2.     Why did you start your blog? Is it still fulfilling the original purpose? I started it on a lark way back in 2009. But I really started doing it with dedication in 2010 after my child was born.
  3.     Have you moved to real life friendships with anyone from the blog world? Sadly No. But I want to change that really bad.
  4.     What is your greatest achievement in your life? My education. It was a feat for me to get it because I have a real short attention span.
  5.     And your greatest regret? Could you have changed it? Nope No regrets! I dont believe in them.
  6.     Which is your fave sitcom? And your fave movie? I am currently obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. My fave movie list is really big.
  7.     What’s your most fave place to visit? (Even the ones on your wish list) And why? In India, I love Mumbai. Abroad I would love to visit Italy.
  8.     If you were invisible for a day, what would you like to do? Oops! Go to the office of the Prime Minister and see what happens there really.
  9.     Who is your role model? And why? Mother Teresa. For obvious reasons :)
  10.    One thing you cannot live without. My IPod!
  11.    What’s your fave day-dream? I dont have a day dream. :(
 11 Nominated Bloggers:( This is difficult. Already the people I know are really famous and have more than 200 followers!) So I am going to do a Part -2 with my set of questions and the nominated 11 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Key down what you feel , good or bad :) I love reading it