Pages

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Deathly Hollows...Hullo

"J.K. Rowling recently announced the title of the seventh and final book in the hugely popular Harry Potter series, but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows might raise more questions than it answers. "

It sounds too cheesy to me...really doesnt evoke much anticipation.. Deathly Hollows ???

As far as the whole 2 people dying news is concerned...first n the most obvious guess would be Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort... Though I really dont want Harry to die... I am a complete hindi movie buff.. I would want it to end like " and they lived happily ever after" awwwwwwwwwww :^D .....I would want Dumbledore to be alive.. Voldemort n Snape to die.. Ron , Harry and Hermione to be alive n kicking...that would be purrfect..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Key down what you feel , good or bad :) I love reading it